For the purpose of this Collection Notice, MC Labour Group is comprised of the following companies:
- MC Shared Services Pty Ltd ACN 626 481 418;
- MC Labour Services Pty Ltd ACN 078 417 133;
- MCLS (Aust) Pty Ltd ACN 169 551 571;
- MC Security Services Pty Ltd ACN 120 583 084;
- MC Traffic Management Pty Ltd ACN 154 671 539;
- MC Height Safety Pty Ltd ACN 604 992 716; and
(together and separately (as applicable) MC Labour Group, we, us, our).
This Collection Notice sets out the matters described in Australian Privacy Principle (APP) 5.2 (as part of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) as they relate to MC Labour Group when we collect personal information about you.
- Purpose of Collection
Generally, we collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our services, products and information to you;
- to manage and maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- if you are a prospective employee or candidate of MC Labour Group, to enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for work or to subscribe to our services (Job Posts or Competitions);
- if you are a prospective candidate, to match your details with job order vacancies, to assist us in finding work that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information to clients in order to match you with a job order vacancy;
- to answer your inquiry; and
- to provide you with information about MC Labour Group’s products, services and events and to advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communication
- Type of personal information collected and consequences if personal information is not collected
In general, you can assume that we may collect the following personal information about you:
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details; and
- details about you to assist in managing our relationship with you.
If you are a:
- prospective employee or candidate of MC Labour Group, we may also collect information about you such as your skills, qualifications, accreditations and your employment history. We may also collect other types of your personal information such as references and employment objectives during the course of dealing with you, for example if you are considered for a particular employment position; or
- supplier, we may also collect details about the business that you represent.
If you do not provide the necessary personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or information that you have requested from us.
- Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you have requested and to operate our business and manage our business systems (such as skills tests) and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants, mailing houses and function co-ordinators;
- regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if they require us to do so;
- our professional advisors and agents (including insurers or WorkCover);
- if you are a prospective candidate for work with MC Labour, we may provide your personal information to our clients in relation to your prospective work placement;
- if you are an employee of one of MC Labour Group’s corporate clients, contractors or suppliers, MC Labour Group may also disclose your personal information to your employer; and
- if you are a supplier to our business, we may disclose your personal information to your employer, colleagues or the contractor to whom you provide services.
We may disclose your personal information to these third parties so that they can assist us with providing the best possible service to you.
Those third parties will be permitted to access only the personal information they need to deliver the service to MC Labour Group or to you. MC Labour Group takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Each entity in the MC Labour Group may also disclose your personal information to other companies within the MC Labour Group (which are listed above).
We are not likely to disclose information to overseas recipients unless it is with your consent, or the disclosure is required or authorised by law.
The privacy and collection practices of entities to which we disclose personal information are governed by their own privacy policies and collection notices.
We will not otherwise disclose information about you unless:
- the disclosure is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to our disclosing the information about you.
- Contact us
Our contact details in respect of any issues in relation to privacy are:
Telephone: 1300 10 12 14
Post: Attention: Privacy Officer
MC Labour Services Pty Ltd
PO Box 1061
Carlton VIC 3053
This policy will be reviewed annually
- Related Legislation & Policies
Other Policies and documents that have an impact on the Collection Notice include:
- Privacy Act 1988
- Australian Privacy Principles
Authorised by the Managing Director: Marc Lunedei