Experienced Traffic Controllers
Working with a leading Commercial, Residential & Civil clients, you will be part of the MC Traffic team that implements traffic plans, which provide a safe working environment to construction workers & the general public alike.
Crucial requirements of the role include:
- A minimum of 24 months experience in the role of Traffic Controller
- The ability to read, interpret & implement traffic management plans (TMP’s)
- Experience as a Traffic Controller across various sectors such as Commercial, Residential & Civil Construction, Events, Emergency Works
To be considered you will need to:
- Have a current Traffic Controllers ticket (RIIWHS205D)
- Have a current Traffic Management Ticket (RIIWHS302D)
- Have all required industry standard PPE
- Ability to work within strict OH & S guidelines
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a team that has helped build Melbourne for the last 2 decades. Providing industry leading salary & general employment conditions, here is the chance to work on the projects that shape the CBD and surrounding suburbs.
So hit the button below and APPLY NOW, interviews will start immediately with a view to get successful applicants out on MC Traffic projects ASAP. Alternatively, call 1300 10 12 14 anytime for further information.