CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Our Company Mission
‘We will continuously set the highest possible standard for the supply of quality on-hire personnel, through the offer of exceptional and superior value service in construction and across a broad sector of industries’.
Our Company Profile
We are an organisation that provides quality labour hire personnel in Building, Civil & Rail Construction, Security Services, Mining & Resources and Traffic Management.
Our Company is proud of its reputation as the leading provider of labour hire solutions across multiple industries specialising in commercial construction. With 20 years of successful operation, our business is built on the offer of exceptional and superior value service with passion and excellence in providing workforce solutions.
About the Role
MC Labour are currently seeking an Experienced Customer Service Officer for an immediate start with our client.
To be considered for this position candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to deal with issues in a polite and professional manner
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional and polite mannerism at all times
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Numerical competence
- Computer literate – base MS Packages & order intake systems
Possibility of Full Time employment for successful applicants.
Apply Online NOW!
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
Jai Tegg 0412 857 000