Please find below the link to the proposed NEW EBA for Traffic Management along with incorporated materials which the new EBA refers to. Your representatives, Brad and Willie, also have a copy.
The scope of the EBA will be applicable when you are conducting Traffic Control assignments only. For all other work you may do on behalf of MC Labour Services, your terms and conditions will be as per the EBA relating to Labour Hire.
You now have 7 days to review these before the vote which will be on Tuesday 22 December 2020 between 7am to 12pm (midday) via text message link. The link will be sent out the afternoon prior.
- Explanation Memo regarding the changes to the EA
- Proposed NEW Agreement (MC Traffic and the CFMEU (Victorian Construction and General Division) Subcontractors Traffic Control Enterprise Agreement 2020-2023)
- Incorporated Award (Building and Construction General On-site Award 2010 at 19 December 2019)
- Previous Agreement (MCLS & CFMEU Labour Hire Industry Enterprise Agreement 2016-2018)
- Current Modern Award (Building and Construction General On-site Award 2010 at 20 November 2020)
Should you have any questions, please speak with your representative.
MC Labour Services